About Dodge County
- Land Area: 535 square miles
- Population (2010): 36,691
- County Seat: Fremont
- Towns and Population (2010): Ames, unincorporated; Dodge, 612; Fremont, 26,397; Hooper, 830;
Inglewood, 325; Nickerson, 369; North Bend, 1,177; Scribner, 857; Snyder, 300; Uehling, 230;
- Public School Districts: Dodge-Howells Unified Schools, Dodge;
Fremont Public Schools, Fremont; Logan View Public Schools, Fremont, Hooper, Nickerson, and Uehling;
North Bend Central Public Schools, North Bend; Scribner-Snyder Community School, Scribner and Snyder.
- Private School Districts: Archbishop Bergan Schools, Fremont; Trinity Lutheran Elementary Schools,
Fremont; St. Wenceslaus Elementary School, Dodge.