Dodge County Election Commissioner
435 N Park Rm 102
Fremont, NE 68025
Useful forms for any election
The first form is a standard voter registration form. You can register in person at the above address until 6:00 P.M., the
second Friday before any election. Yes, we will be opened until 6 P.M. on that night. To register by mail, use the link below to download
a form. However, the deadline for registering by mail and at deputy registrars is the third Friday before any election.
Voter Registration Form
Remember, onced registered, you do not have to reregister unless you move, change your political party affiliation, or change your name.
The second form is our Early Voter's Ballot Request Application.
The easiest way to vote early is to vote in person at our office up until
4:30 P.M., the day before any election.
If you want to vote from home and want us to mail an Early Ballot to you, use the link below to download a form. Complete the form
and mail it to us by 4:00 P.M., the Wednesday before any election.
The final way to vote early is to appoint an agent for you to pick up a ballot for you and have the agent deliver to you and back to our office after it is voted. The deadline
to appoint an agent is 7:00 P.M., Election Night. Like all early ballot envelopes, they have to be returned to our office by 8:00 P.M., Election Night.
Agents have restrictions. A person cannot be an agent for no more than two voters and an agent cannot be a member of a candidate campaign committee.
Early Voter's Ballot Request Application
Remember, we need a signature of the voter or agent on the early voter application and before you send the ballot back, we need the voter's signature and other
information on the ballot return envelope.
The last form is a filing form for candidates filing for the General Election - township or village boards. The form has to be notarized and sent to my office or completed at my office where it can be notarized.
NonPartisan General Candidate Filing Form
Ballot Information from Dodge County Clerk's Office
- Official Final General Election, November 4, 2014 Results (These are Dodge County Results Only!)
- Final Official Results Precinct by Precinct
- Final Official Results of Automatic Recounts of certain townships
- Final Official Results of Write-Ins including Scribner, Snyder, townships, and Howells-Dodge School Board
- Unofficial Final General Election, November 4, 2014 Results (These are Dodge County Results Only! There are write-ins and PPD ballots to be counted.)
- Unofficial Turnout General Election, November 4, 2014 County-wide Turn-out 48.5%;Largest precinct turn-outs were Cuming/Everett at 60.8%, City of Scribner at 57.1%, Fremont 1C at 56.6%, and Fremont 4D at 54.5%.
- The following link is to a master ballot of all races in Dodge County for the General Election, November 4, 2014. There are 74 different combinations
of these races that become your ballot. If you want to see your particular ballot, let us know. The second link is to the Notice of Election.
- Master of Sample Ballots, General Election, November 4, 2014
- Notice of General Election, November 4, 2014
- Unofficial County-wide Turn-out 32.7%;Largest precinct turn-outs were Fremont 1C at 49.5%, Fremont 4D at 44.3% and City of Hooper at 40.9%.
- Official Primary Election, May 13, 2014 Final Results by precincts (These are Dodge County Results Only!)
- On partisan races the top vote getter of each party advances to the General Election; On Fremont's City Council races, two per ward will advance to the General Election.
- Official Primary Election, May 13, 2014 Final Results (These are Dodge County Results Only!)
- Master of Sample Ballots, Primary Election, May 13, 2014
- Notice of Primary Election, May 13, 2014
- Fremont February 11, 2014 Special Election Official Results
- Fremont Precinct Map
- Fremont June 21, 2010 Special Election Results
- Fremont February 11, 2014 Special Election Notice
- Fremont Special Election Sample Ballot
- North Bend Central Public Schools Special Election, March 12, 2013 Official Results
- General, November 6, 2012 Election Official Final Results
- County-wide Turn-out 69%; These are only Dodge County's results. Many of these districts including schools cover more
than Dodge County.Official totals for Scribner-Snyder School Board Write-In affidavit candidates were Elmer Armstrong, 289;
Betty J. Poppe, 278; Wayne Beck, 268
- General, November 6, 2012 Notice
- Primary, May 15, 2012 Notice
- Primary, May 15, 2012 Final Official Election Results
- Precinct Poll Locations
Dodge County Polling Places