We invite you to browse our web site to learn about our
various county offices and the services Dodge County,
Nebraska offers its citizens.
This web site contains information about county programs,
services, departments and offices, as well as helpful
information on commonly asked questions. We encourage you
to use this site frequently to access agendas and minutes
of the Board of County Supervisors.
Please contact the Webmaster if you have any questions,
comments or suggestions on how we can improve this web site.
REGULAR COURTHOUSE HOURS
8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
FREQUENTLY CALLED PHONE NUMBERS
- County Jail 402-727-2709
- County/Traffic Court 402-727-2755
- Driversí Examiners 402-727-2902
- County Treasurer 402-727-2750
- Elections/Voter Registration 402-727-2767
- County Attorney/Prosecutor 402-727-2725
Dodge County is not quite large enough to have State of Nebraska Drivers' Examiners five days a week;
Dodge County's office is open only on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 8:45 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. in Room 103, 402-727-2902.
For more information about disaster preparedness, look at our links page to Region 5/6 Emergency Management, an agency
funded by Dodge County and other counties or click Region 5/6 Emergency Management
Tax Sales Information 2014
Pre-registration forms must be received by February 21st. Sale will be held on Monday March 3rd at 8:30 A.M. in the Dodge County Board
of Supervisors Room on the 3rd floor of the Courthouse. The advertising list will be published in the Fremont Tribune on February 6th, 13th
and 20th. You may call the County Treasurers office after February 10th if you would like a copy.Tax Sales Information 2014
Ballot Information from Dodge County Clerk's Office
- Fremont February 11, 2014 Special Election Official Results
- Fremont February 11, 2014 Special Election Notice
- Fremont Special Election Sample Ballot
- North Bend Central Public Schools Special Election, March 12, 2013 Official Results
- General, November 6, 2012 Election Official Final Results
- County-wide Turn-out 69%; These are only Dodge County's results. Many of these districts including schools cover more
than Dodge County.Official totals for Scribner-Snyder School Board Write-In affidavit candidates were Elmer Armstrong, 289;
Betty J. Poppe, 278; Wayne Beck, 268
- General, November 6, 2012 Notice
- Primary, May 15, 2012 Notice
- Primary, May 15, 2012 Final Official Election Results
Coming up in County Government: